Join Our Team
Center for Counseling and Education of Medford, LLC is hiring!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving, ‘family style’ private practice providing state-of-the-art therapy services to all ages. We are hiring a full-time licensed therapist who has experience working with children and families for our Medford, NJ location.
We are looking for an energetic, relational, and committed individual with excellent organization skills who desires to work in a collaborative environment.
Prior training in attachment focused therapy, trauma informed therapy, play therapy, family therapy, CBT and/or ERP, is a plus. We are committed to continued professional growth for all our therapists and offer frequent training and supervision on site.
- Competitive compensation
- Steady stream of referrals
- An in-house receptionist who answers calls and schedules appointments
- Individual clinical supervision and mentorship
- Weekly group case consultation at each office
- Option to receive supervision for Registered Play Therapy credential and/or consultation for EMDRIA certification
- Paid sick time
- Retirement account with up to 3% company matching
- Paid vacation and continuing education time off
- Health insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- In house trainings
- Supportive and fun team environment
- Comfortable office space
- Current New Jersey license as a PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LPC.
- *May consider LAC or LSW with relevant experience.
- Willing to work 20 hours per week or more including some evenings and/or weekends
- Ability to use electronic records system and complete documentation in a timely manner
- Culturally competent and LGBTQIA+ affirming
Please send cv and a cover letter stating why you believe you’d be a good fit for our practice to Meg Clark Soriano at email@example.com. Thank you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.