We can help with practical and effective strategies to increase cooperation and joy with your children. We work together, combining your parental expertise with our knowledge of child development, to achieve a better understanding of your child. Whether for a one-time consultation or ongoing parent coaching, we are a resource for you and your family.
Parenting is a tough job! We want to be the best parents we can be and yet, at times parenting can feel overwhelming and incredibly frustrating. This can be especially true if you have an intense or sensitive child, a child with special needs, an adopted child, and/or a child who has experienced a traumatic event.
The early years do matter. Children who have a secure attachment with their parents and the ability to regulate their emotions, grow up to be happier and healthier adults.
When to Seek Parent Coaching:
- You want to better understand your child’s behavior.
- You need more effective ways to discipline your child.
- You are too often frustrated, irritated, or simply unsure of best ways to respond.
- You feel disconnected from your child.
- Your child doesn’t listen, doesn’t cooperate, and/or has frequent meltdowns.
- Your child is clingy and has trouble separating from you (past the age when it is expected).
- You want to parent your child differently than you were raised.
- You and your partner disagree about parenting style or methods.
Parent Coaching Offers:
- A safe place for you to gain support and understanding.
- Expert, individualized attention to help solve your parenting challenges.
- Opportunities to practice new evidence-based skills.
- Renewed hope and improved confidence.
- Help creating a solid bond with your child so that you can experience more joy together.
Please contact us for a free telephone consultation