Helping You Build a Better Life
Therapy can help you:
- Control anxiety, panic and OCD so you can live a fulfilling life.
- Develop resilience in the face of life’s inevitable obstacles.
- Recognize your strengths and learn to use them to find happiness.
- Overcome traumatic events so that you avoid repeating negative patterns.
- Adjust to a difficult change such as divorce, loss of a loved one, illness or other life transition.
- Enjoy more intimacy, satisfaction and joy in your relationships.
- Develop a better connection with your children, resolve behavioral problems, increase cooperation and enjoy your time together.
Most of us are doing the best we can with the resources we have. Sometimes we have developed unhelpful patterns in our attempt to cope early in life. Other times we have difficulty managing our responses to stressful experiences or emotional injuries. Or perhaps we are faced with unexpected problems or conditions.
We believe therapy should be practical and solution-focused while at the same time considerate of the whole person.
Therapy offers a safe place for self-exploration. We will help you be kind to yourself while learning new skills so that you can create the life you want.
Together we will consider your unique personal history, strengths and needs, to determine which approach is right for you.
We offer state-of-the-art treatment modalities such as:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (DDP)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Sand Tray Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Play Therapy